Grave of Casimir Pulaski.
Other names: Monterey Square, Savannah
Where: 32.0713196 -81.0948343, Grave of Casimir Pulaski
Maps: [map notes]
- Pulaski, Casimir (Kazimierz) (1747-1779)
- The remains found beneath the Pulaski Monument at Monterey Square are probably those of Pulaski. This has been debated for a decade and can never be proven conclusively. One must ask, "Who else would have been selected for burial under the Pulaski Monument?".
- Baxley, SCAR. Search for pulaski. 70 returns, most relevant.
- NBBAS:Vol. Two:. See index, p.464. 14 pages listed.
- Sherman's Calendar.... Search for mordecai. 3 returns, all are relevant.
To avoid long downloads, use option to "Save and view this PDF in Reader".
Confidence level: 1