What: Campsite, Gen. Lincoln, 14 Sep 1779, skirmishes
Where: 32.3788020, -81.1823319, Ebeneezer
Maps: [map notes]
- Elliott, Daniel T. , Ebenezer Revolutionary
War Headquarters: A Quest to Locate and Preserve, LAMAR Institute Publication Series, Report Number 73, The LAMAR Institute, Inc.
Box Springs, Georgia, 2003.
- GA Historical marker for Ebenezer. Location "at end of GA-275" (Ebenezer Landing). Source for the location selected.
- NBBAS:One. p. 333. Town where Lincoln camped prior to the siege of Savannah on 14 Sep 1779.
- Sherman, "Calendar..." . Search for ebenezer. Ignore uses as a given name. To avoid long downloads, use option to "Save and view this PDF in Reader".
- listing. 7/21/1779 Shown as a draw.
- listing. 4/18/1781 Insufficient info.
- listing. 6/23/1782 Ebenezer (Three [Two?] Sisters), American victory.
Related sites: Two Sisters Ferry, Purysburg, Three Sisters Ferry
Submitted by: Patrick O'Kelley. Location by John Robertson.
Confidence level: 5